Allied International Emergency (AIE) offers global turnkey solutions to emergency and non-emergency events. AIE offers unique and effective resolutions to challenging environmental, health, safety and fire projects. In order to provide the best quality of service, AIE has developed a variety of integrated partnerships with multiple service providers. These relationships are created by selecting partners based upon their experience and reputation within the industry they serve.
AIE has the ability to provide the following services to international customers through either onsite turnkey services and/or offsite consultation:
AIE Global Services:
- Emergency Response to all International Maritime Dangerous Goods (IMDG) Classifications
- Industrial Fire Fighting (bulk materials, chemical, silos, subsurface)
- Vessel Purging and Inertion
- Personnel and Perimeter Real-Time Air Monitoring
- Risk Assessment & Reduction
- International Waste Management Services for solids, liquids and gases
- Waste to Commodity Conversion
- Reactive/Explosive Management
- Vessel Decontamination
Your Problem is Our Priority, Around the Clock, Around the World!